Happy Spring to all.
We are in the middle of our spring break and well....we have no Easter Pics, didn't go anywhere yet and have not done a thing. why???
Jacob woke up Easter Morning about 4:30 a.m. screaming of a headache and a temp of 102. Mark and Noah went to church. We were to leave that a.m. to start our travels so I had not been to the store so we had a make shift Easter dinner...it was o.k. I have had a head cold yuck--- I made it all winter without being sick. Jacob's fever finally broke Monday afternoon. Mark's leave was canceled due to a report that has to be in Wash. D.C. today. So plans change.....
We are hopefully leaving tomorrow a.m. and heading to St.Louis. We have to go the long way through Memphis and up 55 since our normal route is flooded (another reason I did not go on up by myself) Our trip will be a fast one and may not get to see everyone we wanted to or do everything we like to do in ST.L. We will get to do some of our favorites:
1. Grammie's house (Jacob loves the unending supply of ice cream treats in the freezer)
2. Trader Joe's
3. St.Louis Bread Co.
So, hopefully Mark will get to Fed Ex on time today so he is free to leave in the morning. We will head back EARLY Sunday a.m. since we have school on Monday. The busy life will all start again that day. Looking back I am sure we will be glad to have had this week just to chill which doesn't happen very often. back to the laundry. Have a great week whatever you do for spring break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment