LTC stands for Leadership Training for Christ. Tonight we had a dinner after church for the LTC group to receive their awards. LTC was in Rogers,Arkansas March 21 & 22.
Noah was in the Drama Team and they took GOLD!!
Also in the Puppet team and the took GOLD!!
Noah received a GOLD in Service challenge ( Noah did projects in the community to earn this)
Noah was on the Bible Quiz team and they earned Bronze!! (250 questions and it was HARD even Mr.Brad in ST.L and Dave in CA would have had a hard time with it)
And last Noah submitted Art work and won a GOLD!!
The first picture is of the Bible Quiz team getting ready to start. The picture next to that one is of the whole group. I look at that picture and get scared ---Noah is in the YOUTH GROUP!
The third picture is of Noah and his puppet. ( and yes, in case you are wondering he does seem to wear that NLR sweatshirt all the time -- he does have two now because I was tired of washing everyday. is this a "teen" thing????)
The theme was HERE I AM -- I Samuel
We are so thankful to have a group that Noah loves to hang out with. Tomorrow night is open house at the middle school. This past week-end Noah went on his first BOY SCOUT camp-out. Where does the time go?
____________________________________________
Jacob and I went and saw College Road Trip with Raven. It is a cute movie and guess who is in it???? Jacob asked me how did I know him......DONNY OSMOND he plays a nerdy dad (which most think of him as nerdy.....but so am I and I still LOVE HIM!!!)
I still love to listen to Donny EXCEPT when he sings remakes of AIR SUPPLY then I have to fast forward. He is just my 8 year old heart throb all over again. Now if you want me to get excited about a sexy singer then give Bon Jovi anyday!!
Have a great week. Not sure when I will blog this week since I am teaching all week.
Enjoy your family and read a good book!!
Julie
1 comment:
Dear Noah:
Grammie is so proud of you and the things you are doing with church and scouts. You made my day when I read all the accomplishments you have done. Appreciate your parents seeing that you and Jacob are involved in special things. Love to all of you.
Grammie
Post a Comment