our backyard "scruff" is all cleaned out and what we think is snake holes are closed up...it looks nice out there not to have all the over grown weeds. No, I will still not go out there. the price of the clean looks comes with Noah having Poison Ivy and Mark is full of chiggers.
Today I am washing bedding, pillows etc.... and poor Noah is confined to the downstairs recliner.
Excuse the striped sheets in the above pictures, trying to keep poison ivy and calamine lotion confined to one area!
Yesterday, the boys and I took a trip to the mall. they have been saving up to get Guitar Hero for the X-box. Sunday night they both went through all the old games for every system we have (all of them -sad to say). Gamestop will trade in. I thought for sure we would only have about 40.00 if even that for a trade in..so in the car I gave them the big "lecture" about begging in the store, I'm only buying this amount, etc..... much to my surprise they had $120.00 trade in. They were able to get Jacob's Guitar Hero for the DS, TWO guitars for the x-box and the guitar hero game. WHAT A DAY!! at our house that is a big thing.
My Book Club meets tonight, I am fixing my food to take, then Jacob and I are off to the pool for a couple of hours. We are to have rain the rest of the week so I have to get my sun in while I can.
This month we read Same Kind of Different as Me. GREAT READ!!! We are also having a book swap tonight. I'll report back on what good reads I bring home tonight.
How about Deana??? Did anyone else think she would pick Jesse??
1 comment:
Sorry about the poison ivy, I know the music is loud around your house. It is hot and humid here. My Fair Lady was great last night and we had a great breeze there. Grammie
Post a Comment