i was tagged....
5 things
10 years ago i was
1. living in San Jose, CA
2. going to the Ocean almost every week
3. loving my one year old Noah
4. collecting Beanie Babies like a FOOL a FOOL I tell you!!!!
5. not thinking about PTA
5 things on my "to do" list for today
1. laundry
2. Wal-Mart
3. spend the day with Jacob
4. finish my book
5.start my new book
5 snacks I enjoy
1. Peanut M & M's
2. peanut butter cookies with the chocolate kisses on top
3. pretzels hot and buttery
4. Imo's Pizza
5.Farrottos toasted Ravioli
5 things I would do if I were a Millionaire
1. the obvious -- pay off everything
2. trip to Legoland for the family
3. Tropical Trip... o.k.... the family can come if they want but not a requirement
4. college for the boys
5. new car for Mark -- convertible something
5 places I have lived
this will have to longer than five
1. Tuscola, IL (born)
2. St.Louis, Mo
3. Oklahoma City (college)
4. Boise, Idaho
5. Columbia, Mo GO TIGERS!!
6. Albuquerque, NM
7. San Jose, CA
8. North Little Rock, AR
9. ???? Could be answered soon
5 jobs I have had
1. Kentucky Fried Chicken (age 16)
2. Famous- Barr Department Store
3. Dental Assistant
4. Pre School Teacher
5. North Little Rock School District
I tag Brad Stevens and Ed Tritschler
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good list Julie! I was CRACKING up at your comment on my blog!!! HA! HA! HA! I might have to do that for her 12 month pictures! SO FUNNY!!!!
Post a Comment