1.Noah walked to the bus stop in the sunshine this a.m. / thanks to the time change.
2.Mark came home in the darkness tonight / thanks to the time change.
3.I am ready for Susan Lucci to get the boot on DWTS!!!
4.Tomorrow, in the late late hours of the night we will have a new leader....he may not be who you like, he may not be who I like...pray for whoever is the choice.
5.Book Fair at Noah's school. ( not as big of deal as the elementary school)
6.Dentist appointment tomorrow...yea! I love it because I get my own Gracey 13 sharpened again-----o.k. it is a dental term and yes I still have my own instruments and work on my own mouth.
7. Preparing for Friday Night excitement --- 5 maybe 6 boys are spending the night----good part ,3 of them are leaving at 7:30 a.m. to play in a Chess Tournament.
8. Sat. is the Hallmark Christmas Open House. I have my coupons ready!!
9.packing for trip to KS next week.
10.For the life of me I can not find Jacob's Karate Jacket --- I am thinking we left it at Wal-Mart in the cart... OH NO!!! And I just painfully sewed on all his patches.
11. Tonight all of us were home for dinner at the same the time --- and I cooked!
Have a great week!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope Susan Lucci goes home too. I thought she was awful last night.
Post a Comment