Tuesday, December 9, 2008























I am trying to learn how to upload pics better to my Blog and to facebook. My Dad installed ALOT of our pictures onto the computer but he labeled them by number like Jacob 001 and Noah xx2. what are these signals???? It was Dean Patrick's own way of organizing. Dad had his own system for everything ( I am my father's daughter!!!) he relabeled instructions all over the house, rewrote the the instruction booklets for many things. So, I am trying to organize my photos, find out where they are in the computer. They are not labeled so when I upload I have no idea what is coming up. So above you have Fall of 2001. Jacob was 11 months and Noah was 4. The picture of Noah was taken on 9-11-01 little did we know at that time........




So, enjoy the pics here and on facebook..who knows maybe you will pop up to.





No comments: