Saturday, February 7, 2009

Here we are!!

Where did January go?? Jacob and I traveled to St.Louis to celebrate Mom's 70th b-day. Noah and Mark went on a backpacking trip....a warm 15 degrees at night. Noah turned 12 on the 21st. and we have yet to celebrate with his friends. Jacob turned 8 on the 31st. Jacob had the Cub Scout Pinewood Derby, graduated to the Camo belt in karate, both boys wore out their knees praying for a snow day-- no such luck.












yes, the picture says 2/1 his b-day was 1/31... he was not
hungry for cake on the 31st. that is a pumpkin swirl --- YUM





CALLING ALL MOMS OF BOYS...... below is a picture I am sure you are all familiar with. These are Jacob's khaki school pants. you can not see it as well as i wanted but, that is mud and grass stains. WHAT DO I USE???? i have always been a fan of ZOUT and I at this time have them soaking, if this does not work??? Jacob wanted a $95.00 really really cool windsuit with the karate symbol on it...boy was it ever cool-- he even thought he would just die if he didn't have --really cool! Do you see why Santa might have decided not a good idea.
I am ready for shorts weather!!!




So, after a long day today of boys, grass and mud in my living room, table manners --oh my (the boys have had friends over this week-end), Nerf bullets in the china cabinet kinda day. I have decided if I were to go on the show Wife Swap..ours might be the one they make fun.
No, seriously we have had a busy January and we are filling up February already. The boys will go to bed soon and I will collect the Nerf Bullets, vacum the Living Room, wash the stains out, look in on my sleeping angels and call it a day and Thank God I have Nerf bullets to collect and green grass for them to play in.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jusr remember each new age brings a new stage of life for the boys. Enjoy and build your memory bank for when you get old.

Anonymous said...

I look at the blog and it makes me want to come to Arkansas. Grammie

Denise said...

Hey what's been happening in LR?