
AHHHHH!! The Day that Mark has been waiting for....11 long summers of waiting finally arrived this year!!!

THE JAR. What is it you ask? This is my Thankful Jar. Thankful for all the laundry I get to do...thankful for the pockets of very healthy boys I get to go through. As I find these treasures I put them in the jar in the laundry room. Today I dumped it out to see what I had.......

Lizards, money, guns made from sticks, rubberbands, targets, scout beads, and more. All signs that I have boys. My boys love to fill their pockets with trinkets and treasures and one day when they are grown I will still have my Thankful Jar.

Not sure how I got this pic. on twice.
Camping...we are preparing for camping trip #5 and then three more in November. Camping pics are also on my facebook.
Have a good week. NO SCHOOL TOMORROW YEA!!
2 comments:
I am so jealous! Your treasures are better than mine! I have an athletic cup, paper clips and collar stays!
OOPS, Karen Tritschler wrote that!
Post a Comment